Sunday, August 16, 2009

Remington 12-Inch 18 Volt Cordless Electric String Trimmer #BS1812A

The DESA -Remington Cordless 18 Volt String Trimmer / Edger Model BS1812A is 2 Tools in 1. Easily converts from string trimmer use to a lawn edger. A 12" cutting swath saves cutting time. The unit utilizes a single line bump feed system that uses .065 line. The telescoping pole adjusts to the height of the user. It is lightweight and has an ergonomic design for ease of use and reduced fatigue. Rubber grips on primary and secondary handles provide optimal comfort during use. A trigger lock-off is provided for safe operation. Comes with (1) 18 Volt Ni-Cad battery that provide run time to trim up to a 1/2 acre per charge. Battery is interchangeable for use on all Remington Cordless hand held products and a charger. It comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Customer Review: Broken, again
This is the 2nd Remington weed trimmer I've ordered from Amazon...also the 2nd one I've received broken...don't waste your time or money...I'm still waiting for the 2nd refund. This futile quest has been going on since the end of April..Finally gave up and went to store a bought a hunk of plastic junk...but it works....so far.
Customer Review: Remington Cordless Electric string trimmer
Trimmer does the trimming very well. But try as I might I have not been able to find an additional battery. I have had several exchanges with the seller of this item and got nothing but a run around and no information about where I can get a battery. When the battery fails, I will have a useless trimmer. They told me it was a closeout item resulting in a lower price. There was nothing indicating this in the ad for the product and still does not show up in the ad. I feel I was flimflamed when I purchased this product. Blake


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment