Monday, August 24, 2009

American Gardener YS24 YardStick 10-Inch 24-Volt Cordless String Trimmer

This battery-powered trimmer converts to a rolling lawn edger with just a turn of the handle. The 24-volt Power Core will give you up to 45 minutes of cutting time on just one charge. A 10-inch cutting swath makes quick work of yard trimming, and when you need more line, just bump the head and it feeds out more .08 commercial-grade line automatically. We like the symmetry and nice balance of this trimmer in hand, too. The unit stores in its wall-mounted charger, which indicates battery status with red and green lights. A great two-in-one yard tool for the homeowner.--Kris Jensen-Van Heste
Customer Review: Junk - DO NOT BUY
I bought this about a year ago from Sears. When it charged, it barely would make it through trimming the front yard (I have a small yard). Then it decided not to recharge at all. I went to Sears and they no longer carry it. I can not recommend this product. It was a waste of money.
Customer Review: 24V Cordless YardStick
I have recently purchased a 24V Cordless Yardstick Trimmer/Edger. I was not expecting much, but must say I am thrilled beyond words. It lives up to all the advertising hype. Since I am now elderly I got tired of fooling with a "corded" weed eater, and even when young never had much luck starting a gas powered one. It takes about 30-45 minutes to trim all the areas in my small yard and I have never had to recharge except between using In my opinion this is better that the Black and Decker which is also sold on Amazon. The main complaint with the B&D which I read in the reviews is that it needed to be recharged too often. AGAIN. I am so pleased with my purchase and as usual buying through Amazon was a good experience. I HATE to get out and shop and have bought a super-duper toaster oven as well a vacuum cleaner through Amazon...not to mention books as gifts for others.


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment